Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dermontti Dawson & Bubby Brister among latest to join concussion lawsuits against NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    If all it ever turns out to be is health care like veterans get through the VA then I will gladly admit I'm wrong, but the cynic in me believes we will see a claim for "pain and suffering" that will result in money changing hands.
    And also remember that the plaintiffs attorneys haven't been canvassing for names to add to the suit for nothing. They aren't playing for the love of the game here.

Lack of focus, memory loss, trouble sleeping, mood swings, lack of sex drive, desire to do the everyday stuff in life, etc............ They just described me and correct me if I'm wrong......I believe that's called getting older.

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Lack of focus, memory loss, trouble sleeping, mood swings, lack of sex drive, desire to do the everyday stuff in life, etc............ They just described me and correct me if I'm wrong......I believe that's called getting older.
    Low T, my man, Low T.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I'm there with you buddy. Maybe I should sure mother nature or life in general??????
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!