Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Planet Steelers Fantasy Football league

Legend

User Info Menu

Hard to believe, but if anything, the Kangaroos of Khaos are getting worse as the year goes on.

Completely different draft strategy coming up next season.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Just did a bit of a re-count of the seasons scores against me... only 4 weeks this season has a team scored less that 130 points against me, and on those 4 occasions, I've won 2, lost 1 by 1 point & pooped the bed the other week.

The other 8 games I would consider almost unwinnable, even if I'd had a decent team, just because of the scores against me.

Of course, it doesn't help that I'm 150 points away from my nearest rival as far as points for goes.

Meh... looks like the FO of the Kangaroos is getting a clean out & new talent scouts brought in.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Just did a bit of a re-count of the seasons scores against me... only 4 weeks this season has a team scored less that 130 points against me, and on those 4 occasions, I've won 2, lost 1 by 1 point & pooped the bed the other week.

The other 8 games I would consider almost unwinnable, even if I'd had a decent team, just because of the scores against me.

Of course, it doesn't help that I'm 150 points away from my nearest rival as far as points for goes.

Meh... looks like the FO of the Kangaroos is getting a clean out & new talent scouts brought in.

I believe in you and the Kangaroos Chadman. You've got one more win in you this season!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    I believe in you and the Kangaroos Chadman. You've got one more win in you this season!

Hahaha.... don't bet your house on it!

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

please?

I would be eternally thankful if you could do that for me.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

lead the league in scoring, go 5-8, and miss the playoffs in a 10 team league where 6 teams make the playoffs. I've been looking for answers for 10 weeks this season and just can't find any.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well...the Kangaroos did their part, but the Underachievers....underachieved. With the playoffs on the line I put up my lowest score of the year and the lowest score of the week. I thought the mid-season name change may be enough to fire the guys up and get them to produce, and it started to work, but seems I peaked too early.

Congrats to our 6 playoff teams! Looks like it will be a 3rd new league champion in 3 years for the Planet Steelers Fantasy Football League.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

and a special congratulations are in order for Ruthless. Third year in a row he has had the least point scored against him at the end of the season.

OVERRATED???

Legend

User Info Menu

From Stellar to Cellar in 1 season!

Well done all those that made the play-offs.

There will be a Front Office shuffle at Kangaroo HC, a new coach hired & new scouts signed up. A brave new direction awaits!

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This year sucked. I would like to take this opportunity to blame Ryan Mathews for sucking donkey balls. I would also like to blame myself for drafting Vick instead of a decent QB (I really thought he'd go off this year). But mainly, I would like to blame D ROCK for destroying any chances I had of making the playoffs by undermining my resolve and tricking me into that horrible trade. IT'S ALL ON YOU MAN! Next year, The Doodie Balls will have vengeance! (and you can tell just by the sound of it that that ain't pretty)

To the six that made the playoffs, you're stupid and I hate you.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>