Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Planet Steelers Fantasy Football league

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

dtf roster.jpg

This is the DTF roster from last season which you can pick your keeper from. Remeber that there is a 5 round value limit on player draft position compared to current Yahoo ranking.

For example: Donald brown was undrafted but is now #95 overall. That's in the 10th round, so you can have Brown in the 15th round if you want.

It looks like the only other player that would affect is Dalton, who would now be a 17th round pick.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Thinking about it, not sure how you want me to give you my pick.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by eniparadoxgma; 08-24-2012 at 09:51 PM.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hey Ruthless, your inbox is full. I wanted to tell you, despite the fact that the "overnight" point fixing will probably make you win:

hahaha.jpg
    Last edited by eniparadoxgma; 09-11-2012 at 02:43 AM.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If I'm remembering last years finishing order correctly, the top 5 teams just all lost to the bottom 5 teams. Parody.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    Hey Ruthless, your inbox is full. I wanted to tell you, despite the fact that the "overnight" point fixing will probably make you win:

hahaha.jpg
    You look safe so far, you Doodie Head. I still can't believe I sat Romo and started Rivers (I figured Dallas' OL sucks, so the Giants' DL should eat Romo alive, while the Raider DB's suck so Rivers should eat them alive...so much for logic).

As as aside...D Rock, how was Asian able to claim Ogletree in the middle of the NYG/DAL Thursday night game? Shouldn't all of those players be locked as soon as that game kicks off? All of the players (including all the Giants and Cowboys) are currently on waivers until 9-12-12. Shouldn't Ogletree be among those requiring an overnight waiver claim this week, instead of being allowed to pick him up as a free agent in the middle of his breakout game?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

yeah Ruthless, that is a problem that I saw Thursday morning. One of the new things this year is that Yahoo has more options on when players go on waivers. Ours was set as Sunday-Tuesday, which is the standard for normal games. I assumed Thursday (or in the case Wednesday) night games would have their players set to waivers before hand as if they were Sunday games...I was wrong. There is a setting this year to have all players go on waivers before their respective games but in renewing last years settings it was on the Sunday-Tuesday setting.

We can change it now and give Asian the advantage, say he found the loophole, close the loophole, and move on....or we can leave it as is and have Thursday night games essentially be "waiver free". I'm kinda leaning toward "waiver free" because it seems fun and adventurous, but I am open to suggestions from the league.

Legend

User Info Menu

Unbelievable... say Eli against the Bucs for Schaub against the Jags. Result, Eli passes for 3 TD's & 500+ yards, Schaub doesn't crack 200 yards or throw a TD.

Sat Dwayne Bowe because of a laclustre week 1 in place of recently acquired Greg Little. Little gets a TD & 85 yards- yay. Bowe gets 100 yards & 2 TD's. Boo.

Sat the injured Steve Smith & inserted Randy Moss. Smith plays, gets 100 yards. Moss has 1 pass thrown his way.

Aaron Hernandez would save the Kangaroos, right? Injured early. registers no points.

Dexter McCluster brought in because he had 8 catches last week. 3 points this week.

Polamalu doesn't play.

Stupid game.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I will respectfully decline to comment.

P.S. The Doodie Balls Rule!!!111

Legend

User Info Menu

Where the hell did you get the Doodie Balls pic from, by the way? That's one freaky pic..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

after 2 weeks, it looks like Division 1 may be stacked. Making the playoffs just got a whole lot harder!