Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Planet Steelers Fantasy Football league

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Interesting factoid to start your Thursdays and prepare for the new fantasy week to begin:

I have been favored in every single game this year according to the Yahoo matchup projections.

The closest anyone has been to me was Chadman, when I was projected for 118.55 and him for 116.36. He won, giving him his only win on the year.

I am now 2-6 and quite possible mathematically eliminated just over halfway into the season in a league in which 60% of teams make the playoffs.
    Last edited by D Rock; 11-01-2012 at 08:24 AM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Never heard anything from you in this regard...just saw that the offer disappeared, so I assumed you declined. I don't even remember what the trade offer was at this point, though. If your response was particularly snarky, though, I'd love to see it via PM.
    When you respond to a trade you have an optional dialogue box you can use for comments. I wrote out my opinions concerning your trade offer when I declined it. I have no idea how I would find it now though.

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Alright I sent you another, feel free to make a counter offer if you aren't feeling it.
    Sorry, man. Couldn't do that one either.

Interesting factoid to start your Thursdays and prepare for the new fantasy week to begin:

I have been favored in every single game this year according to the Yahoo matchup projections.

The closest anyone has been to me was Chadman, when I was projected for 118.55 and him for 116.36. He won, giving him his only win on the year.

I am now 2-6 and quite possible mathematically eliminated just over halfway into the season in a league in which 60% of teams make the playoffs.
    And now you are about to be destroyed by...THE (infamous) DOODIE BALLS!!!!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I've got 7 starting RBs this week. Send me your trade offers if anyone is looking for some depth guys. I will be willing to package up to 3 of them together for a top notch guy.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

sending Ruthless both Drew Brees and Doug Martin...clearly the best trade I've ever made...

Legend

User Info Menu

Unbelievably, the Kangaroos look poised to snatch a 2nd victory for the season.... after dumping #1 QB Eli for the week.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ugh...what a crap performance by my squad. They were looking past chadman apparently. But if there's a shoot out mon night, Colton and graham could pull it off
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

31 points behind.... given the way Chadman's mob have gone- you'll get 32 points & win it in overtime.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

My whole team is available for trade if I lay down nearly 138 points and lose to the one team who scores more than me....especially if that team is the Doodie Balls.

(just kidding enip)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Enip - let's try this one more time...I sent you another trade offer. Hopefully this is the one we finally connect on. I can't take any more rejection.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

My whole team is available for trade if I lay down nearly 138 points and lose to the one team who scores more than me....especially if that team is the Doodie Balls.

(just kidding enip)

bwahahahahaha. THE DOODIE BALLS RULE!!!1

I need 18.88 points to win and my only player still needing to play is Vick. Vick, as it turns out, is projected to make 18.70 points. It's a friggin barn burner, although I really doubt Vick will get anything over 12 points.

Enip - let's try this one more time...I sent you another trade offer. Hopefully this is the one we finally connect on. I can't take any more rejection.
    Trade accepted! I just received a Yahoo award called "Wheeling and Dealing". I'm assuming it's an award for accepting a trade since I think this is the first one I've ever accepted.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>