Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 154

Thread: Planet Steelers Fantasy Football league

  1. #101
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    5,407
    A win! Told you the Kangaroos were unleashing Hell!

    Also would like to announce that the Kangaroos have agreed a trade deal with Steeler Fan in TO that sends Lesean McCoy & Greg Little to SFITO & sends MJD & Brandon Lloyd to the Kangaroos. Unwards & upwards!
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $28,050.00


  2. #102
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,256
    Drew Brees or RGIII are available for trade. Send me your offers.

  3. #103
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,067
    FF can make games complicated. With only two points separating myself and the Hostile Squirrels going into tonight, I have Vernon Davis and SF's defense. He has Gore and the Arizona DE Campbell. So I'm rooting for SF to pass to the TE a lot, but not run it...rooting for Arizona to not score and yp give the football away...but rooting for Arizona to keep Gore at bay.

    Hey Ruthless, I never got a response from you from what I wrote about your trade offer. I'm curious as to what you thought.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  4. #104
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,256
    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    FF can make games complicated. With only two points separating myself and the Hostile Squirrels going into tonight, I have Vernon Davis and SF's defense. He has Gore and the Arizona DE Campbell. So I'm rooting for SF to pass to the TE a lot, but not run it...rooting for Arizona to not score and yp give the football away...but rooting for Arizona to keep Gore at bay.

    Hey Ruthless, I never got a response from you from what I wrote about your trade offer. I'm curious as to what you thought.

    check your PM...you have a trade offer waiting for you.

    and fantasy football makes me angry this year! I can't catch a break.

  5. #105
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,067
    Responded. Ain't feeling that one either. For perspective, I don't remember ever accepting a FF trade (ever). I typically prefer to crash and burn with my own players.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  6. #106
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,256
    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    Responded. Ain't feeling that one either. For perspective, I don't remember ever accepting a FF trade (ever). I typically prefer to crash and burn with my own players.

    What is it going to take to get him? I'm swimming in 2nd tier starters...they're all yours...or anyone's...all of them...for 1 top notch guy.

  7. #107
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,067
    Honestly I do need some RB depth but I'm not willing to part with him to get it. I might take a bag of Cheetohs for Megatron at this point though.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  8. #108
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,040
    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    Hey Ruthless, I never got a response from you from what I wrote about your trade offer. I'm curious as to what you thought.
    Never heard anything from you in this regard...just saw that the offer disappeared, so I assumed you declined. I don't even remember what the trade offer was at this point, though. If your response was particularly snarky, though, I'd love to see it via PM.

  9. #109
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,256
    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    Honestly I do need some RB depth but I'm not willing to part with him to get it. I might take a bag of Cheetohs for Megatron at this point though.
    Alright I sent you another, feel free to make a counter offer if you aren't feeling it.

  10. #110
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    5,407
    This season is brutal...
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $28,050.00


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •