Thread: Happy Birthday to the USA

Legend

User Info Menu

Happy Birthday to the USA

As we eat our hamburgers and hotdogs today, remember our men and women in the military are deployed in more than 150 countries around the world, with 196,248 of its 1,414,149 active-duty personnel serving outside the United States and its territories. Most of these overseas personnel are deployed in combat zones in the Middle east, as part of the [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror"]War on Terror[/URL].

Those are the real heroes not athletes holding out for multi-million dollar contracts.

"My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    As we eat our hamburgers and hotdogs today, remember our men and women in the military are deployed in more than 150 countries around the world, with 196,248 of its 1,414,149 active-duty personnel serving outside the United States and its territories. Most of these overseas personnel are deployed in combat zones in the Middle east, as part of the [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror"]War on Terror[/URL].

Those are the real heroes not athletes holding out for multi-million dollar contracts.

Starter

User Info Menu

Let's not forget to raise a drink to those who gave their own lives to make this day possible, hundreds of years ago.

Past, present and future. May God bless every soul.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'll let my signature do the talking. Happy birthday United States of America. I love you.