Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pissed and ready to do something about it

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    What specifically do you disagree with...anger not helping matters or that both Republicans and Democrats are crooks.
    This part:

here is nothing I can do except move out of the country to avoid 40% taxes, and a life of the man legislating morality to me. You can get mad all you wish...won't change a dayum thing.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

DJ, if you have the solution then please let me know. What I have observed is that voters have a herd mentality. Ron Paul, might be different...like what he says certainly. But, what are the chances that a guy like that is ever elected? If I thought my distain and anger could somehow result in change...I would let myself get worked up again. So, I'm listening...tell me the solution.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Ron Paul, might be different...like what he says certainly. But, what are the chances that a guy like that is ever elected? If
    If all the people I've heard who say this would have voted for Ron Paul, he would have won.
    what I've observed is that the parties take someone they want to win (Obama) (Romney) and they pit them against a few people that NO ONE wants to win. They work the fear factor up in their own party, just in case someone like Ron Paul runs. Then they preach that that guy is unelectable look at this guy.. he's bad but not as bad as the guy he's running against. Enough people fold and go for the mainstream guy bc that's what they think everyone else is doing.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah, I do. We need to remake the media in this country. Look at CNN. The rumor I just read this morning is that they are so concerned about their low ratings that they might be going more to the right. If we continue to boycott them, and stand against them in social media, etc., we can change the blatant agenda of huge government that they have trained a whole generation to believe.

When that is done, we vote against this intrusion of the nanny state into our lives, and spread this word to others. I do these things, and ask others to also. If we don't remake the media by voting with our dollars and TV controllers, we have little hope.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Fair enough...I have been doing that for several years now. Of course, I was doing it more for personal sanity than to make a global point...but eh I'm on board.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ben Swann just posted on his facebook page about how the mainstream media is reporting that if RP doesn't win Nebraska he's out. WELL turns out, according to Ben Swann, RP has already won 6 states. He only needed 5 in order to secure a chance to be nominated.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    If all the people I've heard who say this would have voted for Ron Paul, he would have won.
    what I've observed is that the parties take someone they want to win (Obama) (Romney) and they pit them against a few people that NO ONE wants to win. They work the fear factor up in their own party, just in case someone like Ron Paul runs. Then they preach that that guy is unelectable look at this guy.. he's bad but not as bad as the guy he's running against. Enough people fold and go for the mainstream guy bc that's what they think everyone else is doing.
    My theory is Obama propped up Romney since he's probably the only guy in America Obama should be able to easily beat.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    Yeah, I do. We need to remake the media in this country. Look at CNN. The rumor I just read this morning is that they are so concerned about their low ratings that they might be going more to the right. If we continue to boycott them, and stand against them in social media, etc., we can change the blatant agenda of huge government that they have trained a whole generation to believe.

When that is done, we vote against this intrusion of the nanny state into our lives, and spread this word to others. I do these things, and ask others to also. If we don't remake the media by voting with our dollars and TV controllers, we have little hope.
    I wouldn't be as concerned about CNN. Google, Apple, Twitter, Facebook, etc. now own us.

The gov't still wants to own us and they'll stage things like 9/11 to take away our personal freedom.

But eventually, someone will figure out how to manage the Big Data problem and that corporation will likely become our master. They'll control and know everything about us without our knowledge and will use our own personal action to control us. And we won't even realize it's happening until too late.