Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another reason to hate the Pats: Kraft to push for London Franchise

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

What happened to the WFL or whatever it was called?
    I think at the end 75% of the teams were in Germany. Why would we put a team in England. The general sports fan there HATES American football. They are soccer fans and the two don't mix.
    Germany seems to be able to get on board, plus, they are a solvent nation.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    He has made the owners more money than they ever had. That is his job so he is very much King Midas to them and they are all that matters.
    I disagree that the owners are all that matters. Football is Americas sport, it is for the fans. Football has existed far longer than any individual money grubbing owner or commisioner. For the current group to seriously dilute todays game for their own financial benefit is a slap in the face to all those who created and supported the game before them.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones View Post
    I think at the end 75% of the teams were in Germany. Why would we put a team in England. The general sports fan there HATES American football. They are soccer fans and the two don't mix.
    I can see it now, rooting for the Stuttgart Carrera's!

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones View Post
    I like to know where you get your stats for then, the general sports fan does not HATE American football, they just don't understand it.....if it came over here, then they would learn to love it & understand it. We here in England love all sports, English football will always be number one, but that does not detract from our passion for others. We are sports mad just like you guys & once average joe public gets someone or something to follow they in my opinion would.

The Wembley games are sold out fast every year and the atmosphere is brilliant, year on year it builds, generating more and more interest

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NottinghamForest_UK View Post
    I love the Steelers as much as I do Nott'm Forest .....

I respect you for being such a loyal fan, even with Nott'm Forest being relegated to the second division since 1999 you still cheer them on...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha