Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Because I am bored.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Harvin is not oftinjured. He has played only three less regular season games than Wallace since 2009 and has touched the ball well over 200 more times. Harvin is not the proverbial "one trick pony"
    Perhaps oft-injured was the wrong term, but Percy's chronic migraine condition is liable to rear its ugly head at any given time. At least we know when Ryan Clark will not be available to play as soon as the schedule comes out and there is an "@ DEN" game on the schedule. With Harvin, he might not be available for any game, without warning, regardless of the importance of the matchup, due to those unpredictable migraines.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Nuprin. Little, yellow, different.

2217835420_f1e76daaf5.jpg
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Harvin is not oftinjured. He has played only three less regular season games than Wallace since 2009 and has touched the ball well over 200 more times. Harvin is not the proverbial "one trick pony"
    I take it back that Percy is oft injured but he has migraine issues which can't be taken lightly.

Percy needs money to sign hence his displeasure with Vikings and his attitude is worse than MW. Regarding touches well Percy Harvin is not know for his route running either. He does not have staright line speed like MW. All Percy is going to do is take away touches from AB or Sanders.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts View Post
    Nuprin. Little, yellow, different.

2217835420_f1e76daaf5.jpg
    Maybe I'm wrong on this one, but for me, the beast doesn't include selling out.

waynes_world_product_placement_15.jpg

It's like people only do these things because they can get paid. And that's just really sad.

Waynes_World_Dana_Carvey_Reebok.jpg
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.