Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gotta break the rules for big news...the Pens have traded Jordan Staal

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Good decision,mods, to keep this thread here.

Legend

User Info Menu

So Fordfixer is a MOD who stalks me on this board? OK then....

My thread was removed in MINUTES. It's 3 days later and this thread is still here.

That's not consistency.

I didn't insult you one bit Ruthless. I asked you a simple question.
    Last edited by Crash; 06-25-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Staal is going to realize seeing #1 #2 defense pairings is a little harder than facing the 3rd sets he saw playing with Sid and Malkin.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Dude, get over yourself...
    I think people need to get over ME. I get insulted, bashed, called out in numerous threads, and I'M the one getting warned?

That ain't right Slap.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    I think people need to get over ME. I get insulted, bashed, called out in numerous threads, and I'M the one getting warned?

That ain't right Slap.
    Crash, please...

Anything that you've received, from other posters or from mods, you've only brought upon yourself...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Crash, please...

Anything that you've received, from other posters or from mods, you've only brought upon yourself...
    Why? Because I don't kiss Steeler ass?

I was getting called out in threads on this board when I wasn't even POSTING on it.

Legend

User Info Menu

That ain't right Slap.
    So your position is that everyone else is wrong and you are right. That in itself pretty much identifies the problem

You deliberately create problems with multiple posters. Your proclivity for trying to make everything personal detracts not only from the good things you do post but the overall board. In many cases "less is more" versus ridiculous responses to everything anyone says and marathon threads that devolve into nothing but schoolyard name calling.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    So your position is that everyone else is wrong and you are right.
    Not at all. I like difference of opinion, I like debate, if everyone agreed on the same thing a message board is boring.

What I hate though, is soon as I or anyone else doesn't kiss the Steelers or Rooney ass, their fandom gets questioned.

Again, that ain't right.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Why? Because I don't kiss Steeler ass?

I was getting called out in threads on this board when I wasn't even POSTING on it.
    You antagonize and belittle other posters and threadjack to a level heretofore unseen at Planet Steelers...

I've seen it, because I was at the Trib boards...

So, again, please spare us the mock surprise and faux righteous indignation...this is nothing new to you...

Legend

User Info Menu

I think people need to get over ME.
    You need to get over YOU... lol.

Thanks to the mods we will now get to here how your post was unfairly moved for 3 days...

and this unfairness will be pointed out for the next 3 years. LOL