Thread: Mewelde Moore Reunited with Arians

Legend

User Info Menu

Mewelde Moore Reunited with Arians

ProFootballTalk@ProFootballTalkColts announce that they have signed RB Mewelde Moore, formerly of the Vikings and Steelers.
    Mewelde was versatile and was a solid, underrated contributed. He had a few big games as an injury replacement earlier in his Steelers tenure.

Best of luck to him, but I'm glad that the Steelers have moved on to find younger, fresher legs. Hopefully Batch/Rainey can step into Mewelde's role.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That's a good vet to add to a young Offense.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm getting pretty excited by this youth movement. I hope we're greasy fast.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII View Post
    I'm getting pretty excited by this youth movement. I hope we're greasy fast.
    As long as they don't have the grease on their hands!

Legend

User Info Menu

Mewelde knows the BA system. He can help school the Colts in the finer points of the Bubble Screen.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Mewelde knows the BA system. He can help school the Colts in the finer points of the Bubble Screen.

and besides the complexities of the bubble screen Mewelde can also teach the other Indy RBs how to gain 2 yards on first down after running into the back of one of their own OL...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Rookie

User Info Menu

Moore is the kind of humdrum player that somehow wills himself onto a roster but is never missed. Still, nice to see he's still marginally in the league.