Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Pissed and ready to do something about it

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,381

    Pissed and ready to do something about it

    The state of politics in this nation is sick. I'm ready to be very involved to get this idiot out of DC, and get Supreme Court judges who like the constitution.

    How about you?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  2. #2
    Backup AzStillers1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northborough, MA, United States
    Posts
    480
    Good, if you aint pissed off then you aint paying attention.

    Legalize Freedom

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    3,751
    What's sad is you're JUST NOW starting to get PI$$ED about it.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

    Earn Some Bitcoins


    PBMining

    http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

    I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,381
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    What's sad is you're JUST NOW starting to get PI$$ED about it.
    Not really. I'm now just ready to give time and money.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  5. #5
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    The state of politics in this nation is sick. I'm ready to be very involved to get this idiot out of DC, and get Supreme Court judges who like the constitution.

    How about you?
    It's always been sick. The Constitution was created by the wealthy to protect their own vested interests. We act like we have this great reverence for our "founding fathers" but the reality is they just set up a system to protect themselves.

    At the end of the day it's always been about money and power. It still is. And it forever will be.

    It's kinda silly to think we now have the internet and companies can generate Billions in wealth in a matter of years. Yet we have a political system that's still running like the pony express. It's silly that actions are set up around election cycles. It's crazy that Congress and the Senate won't do anything until after November to try and control the election this year.

    I just view all this like watching a never ending episode of Jerry Springer. Idiots arguing in circles with idiots.

    And the parties are a joke at this point. As much as many may hate Obama, it's likely he'll be re-elected. Our choice is an even bigger idiot.

    I do think it's kinda funny that Roberts was the one to support Obamacare and basically say the gov't can tax us. While I view a lot of the Supreme Court politics as silly, I do think in this case, they made the right decision. It's not their responsibility to make the rules. That's on Congress and the Pres.

    Unfortunately we only have knuckleheads to pick from. And we're a bunch of sheep buying into their marketing. The politicians own us even though we won't ever admit it.

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,381
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    It's always been sick. The Constitution was created by the wealthy to protect their own vested interests. We act like we have this great reverence for our "founding fathers" but the reality is they just set up a system to protect themselves.

    At the end of the day it's always been about money and power. It still is. And it forever will be.

    It's kinda silly to think we now have the internet and companies can generate Billions in wealth in a matter of years. Yet we have a political system that's still running like the pony express. It's silly that actions are set up around election cycles. It's crazy that Congress and the Senate won't do anything until after November to try and control the election this year.

    I just view all this like watching a never ending episode of Jerry Springer. Idiots arguing in circles with idiots.

    And the parties are a joke at this point. As much as many may hate Obama, it's likely he'll be re-elected. Our choice is an even bigger idiot.

    I do think it's kinda funny that Roberts was the one to support Obamacare and basically say the gov't can tax us. While I view a lot of the Supreme Court politics as silly, I do think in this case, they made the right decision. It's not their responsibility to make the rules. That's on Congress and the Pres.

    Unfortunately we only have knuckleheads to pick from. And we're a bunch of sheep buying into their marketing. The politicians own us even though we won't ever admit it.
    Well, there you go. The alienation you feel is understandable. I won't cast shadows on those I didn't see act, like the founding fathers. I still believe in what they were about being much like what we were told they were about. The cynical stuff I get, too. I'm just not as deep into it as you seem to be.

    And, Obummer is much worse than Romney.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    3,751
    Taxes in and of themselves are unconstitutional. I think the founding fathers were doing the right thing. Just generations of Americans allowed the corrupt to take control. Especially after WWII. Create stupid happy people, tax the hell out of them, then give them social welfare systems to make them happy. Over time many Americans became reliant on the system and that system created an elite upper class that has been almost untouchable.
    obama and Romney are one and the same. Same financial backers. Same policies designed to destroy the middle class. Same foreign policy. I think Romney would win. Only bc it's what the powers that be want.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

    Earn Some Bitcoins


    PBMining

    http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

    I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    What's sad is you're JUST NOW starting to get PI$$ED about it.
    The media sells it's product by making people pi$$ed about something...anything. The fact is this...both Democrats and Republicans are the same thing...liberal spending, distraction, buying voters, lies etc all to get elected. It's not about bettering our country. I bailed on politics years ago. It's not worth losing my peace over. There is nothing I can do except move out of the country to avoid 40% taxes, and a life of the man legislating morality to me. You can get mad all you wish...won't change a dayum thing.

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    The media sells it's product by making people pi$$ed about something...anything. The fact is this...both Democrats and Republicans are the same thing...liberal spending, distraction, buying voters, lies etc all to get elected. It's not about bettering our country. I bailed on politics years ago. It's not worth losing my peace over. There is nothing I can do except move out of the country to avoid 40% taxes, and a life of the man legislating morality to me. You can get mad all you wish...won't change a dayum thing.
    Yeah. We just disagree on this.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  10. #10
    What specifically do you disagree with...anger not helping matters or that both Republicans and Democrats are crooks.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •