As you said no one wants them. Stapleton and Hartings were let go because they were nothing more than mediocre and really started the mediocre interior line play that troubled us for the past several years. They were cut and the rest of the NFL wasn't interested that is why they retired. Kemo never developed into what he was capable of and had to be cut.
Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
Hopefully with DeCastro and Colon at Guard teaming with Pouncey we can once again see dominant interior line play similar to when we had Faneca, Hartings and Simmons (pre-diabetes). We have had mediocre players in there for way to many years to the point we actually thought they were OK.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State