Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Is This Mythical Yinzer?

Rookie

User Info Menu

It's also a matter of Thomas benefitting from a strong running game...

Legend

User Info Menu

Oh please Denver's offense was a freaking joke. They ran because Tebow couldn't be trusted to throw the football.

Rookie

User Info Menu

They ran well for whatever reason...

And, when Tebow and his WRs have a good day, he showed he can beat teams with his arm...

Of course, he sucked the following week...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Oh please Denver's offense was a freaking joke. They ran because Tebow couldn't be trusted to throw the football.
    Guess you and LeBeau think alike. DL played the Donks as though Tebow couldn't be trusted to throw the football...and we saw what the result was.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Guess you and LeBeau think alike. DL played the Donks as though Tebow couldn't be trusted to throw the football...and we saw what the result was.
    LeBeau played the Broncos like Cowher used to play Steve McNair: Scared too blitz.

And like I told Slap, I CALLED IT, a week before we played them.

I know LeBeau better than he knows himself at this point.

Old, slow, and it's over? Nope.

Try outdated, stale, and figured out.

630 yards and 5 TD passes given up in two straight playoff games.

When will he be held accountable for it?

Legend

User Info Menu

Chadman blames facial hair. There seems to be an ever increasing volume of facial hair in the Steelers locker room. That can't be good.

Until the facial hair issue is dealt with, the Steelers are long odds to win a SB.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Cooper DeJean CB
    2. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Chadman blames facial hair. There seems to be an ever increasing volume of facial hair in the Steelers locker room. That can't be good.

Until the facial hair issue is dealt with, the Steelers are long odds to win a SB.
    Thank God someone finally had the brass cajones to point that out. Chadman, I honor your courage my friend. ...and I'd like to add that I don't believe it's just facial hair, some members of the defense have too much hair period! I believe Troy is football fast, but is he HAIR fast? Face it, that's a lot of extra weight to carry around, not to mention aerodynamic deficiencies that naturally occur....no damn wonder we blow these 4th quarter leads, it's HAIR FATIGUE!!! DL needs called up on the carpet and make haircuts a top priority, NOW!!!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Thank God someone finally had the brass cajones to point that out. Chadman, I honor your courage my friend. ...and I'd like to add that I don't believe it's just facial hair, some members of the defense have too much hair period! I believe Troy is football fast, but is he HAIR fast? Face it, that's a lot of extra weight to carry around, not to mention aerodynamic deficiencies that naturally occur....no damn wonder we blow these 4th quarter leads, it's HAIR FATIGUE!!! DL needs called up on the carpet and make haircuts a top priority, NOW!!!
    Good point guys. But these hair things can have a lingering impact even after they're gone. See Mike Wallace and his old mohawk. Everyone knew it was douchey. It slowed him down. He got rid of it. And his play improved. But look at his contract situation. It's clear the Steelers are deal with the same guy that used to sport a mohawk.

Legend

User Info Menu

Also true Flip. The mohawk may have warped Mike's hands a bit too. The constant prepping it takes to make it look good probably caused hand fatigue, thus resulting in a few drops. DL set the tone for the improper hair and needs to shoulder the blame here, not Bruce Arians.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Also true Flip. The mohawk may have warped Mike's hands a bit too. The constant prepping it takes to make it look good probably caused hand fatigue, thus resulting in a few drops. DL set the tone for the improper hair and needs to shoulder the blame here, not Bruce Arians.

It does kind of cheese me off that a dude almost twice my age has three times as mch hair as I do...

It's not natural...