Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who Is This Mythical Yinzer?

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Agreed- all players sporting back hair should be cut immediately. Same for hair on the big toe. People with hair on their big toes are generally Hobbits (gross generalisation noted). The Steelers don't need Hobbits. They should cut them too. Mandatory big toe inspections should be held at the beginning of every practice.

And back hair inspections.
    You would know about Hobbits, wouldn't you?

They filmed those Lord of the Rings movies in your country...

(I know this is not the case. I am aware that New Zealand is a completely separate country. I was just going for the gross generalization thing...)

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    That's ok Slappy, we claim the good Kiwi's as Aussies- Russell Crowe, Heath Legder etc & leave them with the unknown types. So it's only natural that Americans, with their wonderful education system, shouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two.

In a completely unconnected path, below is a picture of the "William Wallace" monument statue in Scotland. Wallace, of course, became very well known to the world after the successful movie Braveheart brought his story to the big screen. Remember, please, that William Wallace is a very, very important figure in Scottish history.

wallace.jpg

Yes....that is all class right there...hopefully someone will amend the Abraham Lincoln statue at the Lincoln Memorial to include a dead vampire at his feet now that we find that Lincoln, when not being a President, got around as a hunter of the undead...
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Have have no hair on my big toes, but I do have hair on the 3 middle toes of each foot. Am I a hobbit? Or does that make me an orc? A hobgoblin, perhaps? Or whatever the hell that Gollum thing is? Anyway, does that mean I can play, or not?

Speaking of New Zealand, what has become of kiwisarah? Will she make her triumphant return for fantasy football season?

Also speaking of New Zealand, I love the posters from Murray's office at the New Zealand consulate in Flight of the Conchords. Classic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    That's ok Slappy, we claim the good Kiwi's as Aussies- Russell Crowe, Heath Legder etc & leave them with the unknown types. So it's only natural that Americans, with their wonderful education system, shouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two.

In a completely unconnected path, below is a picture of the "William Wallace" monument statue in Scotland. Wallace, of course, became very well known to the world after the successful movie Braveheart brought his story to the big screen. Remember, please, that William Wallace is a very, very important figure in Scottish history.

wallace.jpg

Yes....that is all class right there...hopefully someone will amend the Abraham Lincoln statue at the Lincoln Memorial to include a dead vampire at his feet now that we find that Lincoln, when not being a President, got around as a hunter of the undead...
    Well, they are considering a JFK memorial to include Marilyn Monroe...

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Well, they are considering a JFK memorial to include Marilyn Monroe...
    Teddy Kennedy's only regret will be that he died a few years before the unveiling...he never got the chance to take a peek under Marilyn's granite skirt.