Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lamarr Woodley gets a "huge" surprise at his bachelor party

Legend

User Info Menu

LaMarr Woodley was busy this week being on MTV2′s Hip Hop Squares:

[URL]http://bleedblackandgold.com/blog/2012/06/22/steelers-round-up-hip-hop-weird-poses-and-mentors/utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign =Feed%3A+BleedBlackAndGold+%28Bleed+Black+and+Gold %29[/URL]

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    That's since Jones entered the NFL...

How may rings has each won since AR II became President?
    Slap, you won't get an answer to the question because it does not support his point.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Slap, you won't get an answer to the question because it does not support his point.
    Actually it does support my point. People use "6 rings" to say why the Rooney's are better than anyone.

But that's playing with a stacked deck. They had an almost 20 year HEAD START on Jerry Jones. They should have more rings than he does.

Let's be honest here, before Bradshaw showed up, this team won dick for 40 YEARS.

Then when he retired, they went another 20 years of not winning anything until Ben showed up.

Is sad as it is for some to accept? This team was founded in 1933, not 1972.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Okay, how has your team, the Cowboys, fared over the last 15 years compared to the Steelers?

I'll give you a hint: The Cowboys have won fewer playoff games than the Steelers have won Super Bowls during that time...

And, yes, we all know that the Steelers played their inaugural season in 1933...

But, Super Bowls have only existed since just before the merger...

Since the AFL-NFL Merger, 1970-present, what team has won the most games? Most Super Bowls?

You are a fan of the greatest team in the NFL and possibly all of sports...

Enjoy it!

Legend

User Info Menu

So Super Bowls are the only criteria? Teams weren't trying to win championships prior to Super Bowls?

I enjoy being a Steelers fan. I enjoy winning and hate losing.

The problem I have, is with the mindless dimwits who thinks everything the Rooney's do is right and they know everything.

If that were true, this team, in 79 YEARS, would have won MORE.

Rookie

User Info Menu

What other criteria is there?

The Packers have won more championships overall, but it got a lot tougher after the merger, wouldn't you agree?

I have a problem with mindless whining fans who think that they know everything...

This is a consistently great team with great ownership...enjoy it!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    What other criteria is there?

The Packers have won more championships overall, but it got a lot tougher after the merger, wouldn't you agree?

I have a problem with mindless whining fans who think that they know everything...

This is a consistently great team with great ownership...enjoy it!
    Great ownerships don't stand by and do nothing while the commissioner of their league treats this team as it's whipping boy.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Don't they? I know that you wouldn't, but you are not a great owner...

This "my team over the rest of the league" thinking that could one day damage the NFL far worse than anything Roger Goodell could ever do...

Legend

User Info Menu

Above the rest of the league? No. But I would damn sure fight for CONSISTENCY.

And the Rooney's don't. They sit and bend over for Goodell.