Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ike bags on Sapp LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

Ike bags on Sapp LOL

*EDIT: Link has been removed because the owner of this particular site has stated that he does not want us linking to his site*

Here is an alternate link that contains basically the same information (BTSC does not have a problem with us, unlike the Depot):

[URL]http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2012/6/6/3067458/pittsburgh-steelers-ike-taylor-larry-foote-nfl-network-warren-sapp-bankrupt[/URL]
    Last edited by RuthlessBurgher; 06-06-2012 at 10:23 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm with Ike on this one...

Warren Sapp is a fat, loud-mouthed idiot who doesn't even know how to run his own life (filing personal bankruptcy due to unpaid income taxes and child support, getting arrested for domestic battery). I'm not interested in anything he has to say, especially when it comes to criticising others and in particular my favorite team.

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Warren Sapp has a secret crush on the Steelers

by The Sports Jags
    June 6, 2012

First, it was the “old, slow and over” label Warren Sapp put on the Steelers at the beginning of last year. Yea, that prediction worked out well for the fat ass NFL Network analyst. The Steelers finished last season with the No. 1 defense in the league. Thanks, Warren.

Then, he decided to try to double-or-nothing his bet by saying that there’s no way the Steelers will make the playoffs this year and that they’ll be lucky just to finish over .500 because they lost Hines Ward, James Farrior and Aaron Smith. Sooo by losing their receiver that ended the year at No. 3, their inside backer who was splitting time at the beginning of the year and their defensive end that hasn’t been healthy in four years, the Steelers have somehow become a sub-.500 team because now they’re leaderless?

Apparently, the Steelers are getting pretty sick of Warren’s oversized comments. Ike Taylor and Larry Foote had no problem giving Warren their rebuttals on Ike’s radio show on TribLIVE Radio. The Trib’s Mark Kaboly packaged it all up real nice on his blog, The Steel Mill.

Ike on Sapp’s more important issues:

“He has other issues. I don’t even want to talk about his other issues. Man, he is worrying about the wrong thing right now. People are coming knocking at his door. I don’t like giving anybody any props. He doesn’t deserve it.”

Foote on Sapp almost getting choke slammed after he crossed the Steelers’ stretching line back in 2002:

“He came out there hopping like a little girl and they snatched them up. If he disagreed with what I said, have him call in. I am sure we have footage.”

Hopefully someone finds footage of that because we can’t find it, but we remember it – Sapp and Nate Webster, who’s doing quite well now, trying to take on Joey Porter and Jason Gildon. We’d love to see how that one would have played out if Keyshawn Johnson wouldn’t have broken it up. A fatty and a sicko against two of the biggest psychos in the NFL at the time.

It’s probably why Warren loves to hate the Steelers. That or he’s just in love with them and talks rubbish just to encite even better play from the Steel Curtain. There’s really no other explanation. Guess we’ll just have to thank him again for the extra motivation at the end of this season.

[URL]http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/warren_sapp_has_a_secret_crush_on_the_steelers/10953599[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Sapp is a moron. The fact that he gets paid for being a moron shows how much news and sports coverage has sunk.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Like I've been saying, Warren Sapp has hated the Steelers since Jerome Bettis ran his ass over in 2001 and Joey Porter kicked his ass in 2002.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Warren sapp is a wannabe thug and moron.

"warren Sapp" hopping like a little girl...

-- Larry Foote
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

I loved watching Sapp run around like he was stepping on hot coals.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sapp was also shoved in the tunnel by Jerome Bettis after that dust-up on the field. I was there covering the game and remember a lot of bravado being tossed about by both sides. Lee Flowers called them paper champions and I guess the Bucs took exception to it.

Of course Sapp had to be the one to puff his chest out first and couldn't help but be his douchey self in the process. It fired the Steelers up so much that we took them behind the woodshed in that game. The Bucs went on to win the Super Bowl that year but they know they weren't the best team. They had to know. You don't get slapped around like that in your own back yard - both on and off the field - without feeling like a submissive pack dog.

I've never disliked a player more than Warren Sapp and I've met few human beings who I've liked less. POS!

Legend

User Info Menu

The Bucs went on to win the Super Bowl that year but they know they weren't the best team. They had to know.

They won the Super Bowl. That makes them the best.

Also, one can't leave out the important fact that we beat the Bucs with Shaun freaking King behind center. The NFC's leading passer that season, Brad Johnson, didn't play that night.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    They won the Super Bowl. That makes them the best.

Also, one can't leave out the important fact that we beat the Bucs with Shaun freaking King behind center. The NFC's leading passer that season, Brad Johnson, didn't play that night. [/COLOR]

Still eating the Kimchi, eh Crash?