Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben: "We'll Be Running The Ball A Lot More, So Fans Should Be Happy"

Pro Bowler
    “You might see more of it because I don’t know what everybody’s doing on every play. So it may be like my rookie year where I find one guy and if he’s not open, I start scrambling. We’ll see.”
    Wow, before training camp,before a single scrimmage,real game or live snap...
    D-R-A-M-A Q-U-E-E-N

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Wow, before training camp,before a single scrimmage,real game or live snap...
    D-R-A-M-A Q-U-E-E-N
    Mind games.

it's the medias fault. yeah, thats it, im sure.

moving the goalposts is straight from the crash playbook.

why can't you own up to the fact that your boy is a dumba$$? i already said that I love the way he plays the game and will celebrate it for years, but everything else about the guy screams douchebag.
    Last edited by Eddie Spaghetti; 05-31-2012 at 08:11 PM.

“You might see more of it because I don’t know what everybody’s doing on every play. So it may be like my rookie year where I find one guy and if he’s not open, I start scrambling. We’ll see.”

Ben acts like he's the first NFL QB who has ever had to deal with a new incoming OC...

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Ben acts like he's the first NFL QB who has ever had to deal with a new incoming OC...
    He's dealt with it twice already. And he's won Super Bowls with BOTH.

He's not going to tip his hand as to how much progress he's actually making. He never does.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post

It's like he trying to make himself heroic when he has success. He's trying too hard to make people think he's greater than he is. It's like he's more insecure than Hines ever was.

That's fine. It seems to work. He seems to play better when he creates these obstacle he must overcome. It's like a Jedi mind trick he plays on himself.

Legend
    It's like he trying to make himself heroic when he has success.

Excuse me? That would be what you're boy Kordell did. It sure as hell has never been Ben. Ben has ALWAYS spread the praise around when they win, and taken the brunt of the criticism when they come up short regardless of what happens in a game.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    it's the medias fault. yeah, thats it, im sure.

moving the goalposts is straight from the crash playbook.

why can't you own up to the fact that your boy is a dumba$$? i already said that I love the way he plays the game and will celebrate it for years, but everything else about the guy screams douchebag.
    Kobe, Lebron, Jordan, Roger Clemens, Moss, etc...a lot of great athletes are douchebags...

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Kobe, Lebron, Jordan, Roger Clemens, Moss, etc...a lot of great athletes are douchebags...
    thanks for the tip.

pretty sure we are talking about the steelers and ben roethlisberger.

try and keep up.