Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Isaac Redman Shoulder The Load For The Steelers' Running Game in 2012?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    And hopefully they'll be better than 30th in starting field position because the defense couldn't create turnovers like last season.

You guys look at things like fantasy owners.

Have to start looking at the CONTEXT of games.

actually, I prefer to look at this from the CONTEXT of a TEAM.

yes, the defense needs to create more turnovers. and yes, our offense needs to become more efficient in short-yardage and red zone situations. if we can improve in both of these areas our team will be improved, which is all I'm really concerned about.

either way, Bruce Arians' play calling was predictable and inefficient in the red zone and the Steelers made the right decision to replace him. whether Todd Haley was the right man to replace Arians remains to be seen, but that doesn't change the fact that Arians needed to go.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

And hopefully they'll be better than 30th in starting field position because the defense couldn't create turnovers like last season.

You guys look at things like fantasy owners.

Have to start looking at the CONTEXT of games.
    Yep. I got so tired of it. The Steelers probably led the league starting drives inside the 10.

Legend

User Info Menu

Arians play-calling in the red zone is what people wanted. Run the ball! HmmHa! Okle Dokle! Double Yoi!

Legend

User Info Menu

Arians play-calling in the red zone is what people wanted. Run the ball! HmmHa! Okle Dokle! Double Yoi!

it's not what I or any Pittsburgh Steelers fan wanted.

we wanted six points, not three.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

12th in scoring in 2009, and Arians was told to change the offense.

Rookie

User Info Menu

12th in scoring in 2009, and Arians was told to change the offense.
    If only he had done so for the better...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[URL]http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/05/28/secret-superstar-isaac-redman-rb-pittsburgh-steelers/[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    If only he had done so for the better...
    Um, they were 12th in scoring the following year too. And that was without his HOF QB for 4 weeks.

I'd say he did pretty well.

You have to quit arguing just to do it Slap. You never learn, and you always look foolish.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Um, they were 12th in scoring the following year too. And that was without his HOF QB for 4 weeks.

I'd say he did pretty well.

You have to quit arguing just to do it Slap. You never learn, and you always look foolish.
    How they do last year?

And you are hilarious...accusing other posters of "arguing just to argue"...and "looking foolish"...yet, you've mastered both...

You crack me up, dude!

Legend

User Info Menu

You have to quit arguing just to do it...You never learn, and you always look foolish.

You are a funny guy