How the stars spend their first paycheck!
As a rookie, being signed to an NFL team must be the most exciting and highlighting part of their life. But the most important thing about signing that contract is also getting your first paycheck. Most NFL rookies will end up buying cars or even houses. But if I was the NFL rookie, I would definitely think about saving the money even though there will be more paychecks in the future.
A career in the NFL isn't promising due to the fact of injury that can end someone's career as quick as it began. That's why it's important for people to invest their money in stocks and bonds or open restaurants, or anything that will give them a chance to invest.
What would you spend your first NFL paycheck on?
A '57 Vette, eh? What about a '61?
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
wow, really nice! never saw the '61 before, would love to drive down Waikiki in either one of these beauties...