Thread: 2 Questions

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

2 Questions

Hello!

Question 1: Is there a designated link that will be at the top of the Home page to the upcoming game day chats?

Question 2: Are the moderators going to put up a page for the Steeler player tweets like last year?

Thanks in advance. I didn't know if this should go on this forum or on Steelers Talk.

Kindle

Legend

User Info Menu

two good questions, you probably should send a PM to the mods about this...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kindlecatsb'ng View Post
    Hello!

Question 1: Is there a designated link that will be at the top of the Home page to the upcoming game day chats?

Question 2: Are the moderators going to put up a page for the Steeler player tweets like last year?

Thanks in advance. I didn't know if this should go on this forum or on Steelers Talk.

Kindle
    From what I understand the chat room will be up in the next week or 2. I don't know about the tweet thing.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

The chat is now up and running

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Thanks for putting the up there where it is very clear to see and use!

GO STEELERS!

Kindle