User Info Menu

Dude should be a day one starter at NT.

Legend

User Info Menu

DUDE!

​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He looks winded.. at rookie camp. CUT HIM! BUST!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Have to say- he looks in good shape for a 343lbs guy.

So long as he keeps his head on & stays motivated- he has the ability to be a long-term cog in the Steeler Defense.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

It looks like his arms are bigger than my legs, his legs are bigger than my waist, and his waist is bigger than my car.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Have to say- he looks in good shape for a 343lbs guy.

So long as he keeps his head on & stays motivated- he has the ability to be a long-term cog in the Steeler Defense.
    Maybe the reverence for Troy helps motivate him not to let Troy or the Polynesian community down. If I was head coach for the day I would be on the phone to Troy telling him how important it is to mentor this guy and help him adjust. Use every tool in the toolbox.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Maybe the reverence for Troy helps motivate him not to let Troy or the Polynesian community down. If I was head coach for the day I would be on the phone to Troy telling him how important it is to mentor this guy and help him adjust. Use every tool in the toolbox.
    Bring back Kimo von Oelhoffen as an assistant DL coach!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    It looks like his arms are bigger than my legs, his legs are bigger than my waist, and his waist is bigger than my car.
    Do you drive a Smart Car?????
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"