Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Roethlisberger: Niners were overly aggressive with injured ankle

That last part is something to keep in mind. Quarterbacks, injured or not, are always going to be targeted by defenses and, many times, they are going to be hit by those defenses. Roethlisberger might have felt like the 49ers went too far, but he was a target every time he took the field last season and he will be a target every time he takes the field this season.
    Isn't that pretty much what Ben said?

Legend
    Ben shouldn't do interviews anymore except for post games. Anything he says gets twisted anyway.

Let the lesser known suspension free players do it. They get more leeway.

If I'm Ben I go to practice, I play games, I talk for 10 minutes after a game and go home.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    If I'm Ben I go to practice, I play games, I talk for 10 minutes after a game and go home.
    We agree on something! Hurrah!!!

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Why do pro football talk writers always feel the need to editorialize to us? Once they start doing that it always makes me wonder whether the story started with the facts and ended in editorializing or did the story start with the writer's opinion and end in only the supporting facts being reported.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.