Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
another AA/AS original.
The Arby's logo has a familiar shape
The Rams' offense featuring weapons such as Marshall Faulk, Torrey Holt, and Isaac Bruce were known as "The Greatest Show on Turf"
The Steelers' offense featuring weapons such as Le'Veon Bell and Martavis Bryant should be known as "The Greatest Show on Grass"
This has nothing at all to do with respective playing surfaces at the Edward Jones Dome vs. Heinz Field.
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
Looks like the OP (please refer to me as the OP from this day forward) knows what he is talking about. Dont question me ever again! OP out.....lol
I really think its a smart move to put Colon at LG. We are going to be light years ahead on offense compared to years past. Arians gone, Haley comes in. OL gets stronger....getting excited!
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
Schiavone's Race Career:
I will believe it when I see it during/ after camp. Not in May...
6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII
2012 MNF Executive Champion