Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dude should be a day one starter at NT.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

DUDE!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He looks winded.. at rookie camp. CUT HIM! BUST!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Have to say- he looks in good shape for a 343lbs guy.

So long as he keeps his head on & stays motivated- he has the ability to be a long-term cog in the Steeler Defense.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 10
    Wins- 2
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $60,050.00

Legend

User Info Menu

It looks like his arms are bigger than my legs, his legs are bigger than my waist, and his waist is bigger than my car.

NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Have to say- he looks in good shape for a 343lbs guy.

So long as he keeps his head on & stays motivated- he has the ability to be a long-term cog in the Steeler Defense.
    Maybe the reverence for Troy helps motivate him not to let Troy or the Polynesian community down. If I was head coach for the day I would be on the phone to Troy telling him how important it is to mentor this guy and help him adjust. Use every tool in the toolbox.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Maybe the reverence for Troy helps motivate him not to let Troy or the Polynesian community down. If I was head coach for the day I would be on the phone to Troy telling him how important it is to mentor this guy and help him adjust. Use every tool in the toolbox.
    Bring back Kimo von Oelhoffen as an assistant DL coach!

NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    It looks like his arms are bigger than my legs, his legs are bigger than my waist, and his waist is bigger than my car.
    Do you drive a Smart Car?????