Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: lets be realistic, 'this draft class sucks''

  1. #21
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    crap...did I miss the draft again?

    Who'd we get?

  2. #22
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    crap...did I miss the draft again?

    Who'd we get?
    JaMarcus Russell, Lawrence Phillips, Carlos Rogers, Tony Mandarich, Steve Emtman, Aundray Bruce, and Bruce Pickens.

    Best draft ever!!!


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  3. #23
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    JaMarcus Russell, Lawrence Phillips, Carlos Rogers, Tony Mandarich, Steve Emtman, Aundray Bruce, and Bruce Pickens.

    Best draft ever!!!
    And Ryan Leaf, said that if the Steelers draft him he'll go play baseball instead, so they took Russell.

    Pappy


    1.30) TJ Watt, OLB, Wis
    2.62) JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
    3.94) Cameron Sutton, CB, Tenn
    3.105) James Conner, RB, Pitt
    4.135) James Conner, RB, Pitt - Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tenn
    5.156) Brian Allen, CB, Utah
    6.213) Colin Holba, LS, Louiseville
    7.24 Keion Adams, LB, W. Michigan


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

  4. #24
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    crap...did I miss the draft again?

    Who'd we get?

    Round 1 - Jamain Stephens OT

    Round 2 - Alonzo Jackson OLB

    Round 3 - Bruce Davis OLB

    Round 4 - Fred Gibson WR

    Round 5 - Tee Martin QB

    Round 6 - Mike Humpal OLB

    Round 7 - A. Q. Shipley C

  5. #25
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Round 1 - Jamain Stephens OT

    Round 2 - Alonzo Jackson OLB

    Round 3 - Bruce Davis OLB

    Round 4 - Fred Gibson WR

    Round 5 - Tee Martin QB

    Round 6 - Mike Humpal OLB

    Round 7 - A. Q. Shipley C
    LMAO! or, damn I puked a little.....
    [URL]http://www.killabot.com[/URL]

  6. #26
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    JaMarcus Russell, Lawrence Phillips, Carlos Rogers, Tony Mandarich, Steve Emtman, Aundray Bruce, and Bruce Pickens.

    Best draft ever!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I bet he can be an Ike-clone at worst and potentially a 6 interception a year CB. LOVE THIS DRAFT!

  7. #27
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Round 1 - Jamain Stephens OT

    Round 2 - Alonzo Jackson OLB

    Round 3 - Bruce Davis OLB

    Round 4 - Fred Gibson WR

    Round 5 - Tee Martin QB

    Round 6 - Mike Humpal OLB

    Round 7 - A. Q. Shipley C

    Top to bottom, that is solid potential. I can't believe we were able to get a tall, rangy WR like that in the 4th round and a stud OLineman, even if he resembles a T-Rex, in the 7th. 7th rounders are throw away picks anyways. 3 OLBs may be a bit overkill though. Do they plan to move Harrison inside, or maybe switch to a 2-5 defense??? That would be sick.

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!


  8. #28
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    i agree. the bungals indeed had an excellent draft (about time after picking at the top for so many years). With some improvement Dalton will be a hell of a QB to contend with twice a year.
    They had a great draft, too. Sorry that they got lifelong Steeler fan Devon Still though. BTW, never heard of a Steeler who's dream was to be a Bungle.






  9. #29
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    They had a great draft, too. Sorry that they got lifelong Steeler fan Devon Still though. BTW, never heard of a Steeler who's dream was to be a Bungle.
    Maybe he should have done what a certain OT did, smoked a little weed, then come to the Steelers' FO crying a few crocodile tears and promising to make some concessions...maybe then they would have drafted him...

  10. #30
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    i agree. the bungals indeed had an excellent draft (about time after picking at the top for so many years). With some improvement Dalton will be a hell of a QB to contend with twice a year.

    And then like I said, They go and make an "It Figures" move and sign Burfict. So if Burfict falls on his face...We saw it coming. If he signed with the Steelers...They would of said, "It is a great fit...He needs to be in a solid organization with a strong locker room and solid coaching." I would have to agree with you about their draft. On paper, just like the Steelers, looks to be a solid draft.
    Last edited by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY; 05-02-2012 at 09:37 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •