2015 Draft

1) P.J. Williams-CB-Florida St.
    2) Jordan Phillips-DT-Oklahoma
    3) Geneo Grissom-OLB-Oklahoma
    4) Clint Trickett-QB-WVU
    5) Jonathan Mincy-CB-Auburn
    6) Justin Coleman-CB-Tenn
    7) Spencer Roth-P-Baylor

Darron Thomas should have never foregone his senior season at Oregon to enter the NFL Draft.

having said that, I hope he turns out to be better than Dennis Dixon.

He was invited to camp with Pittsburgh West as well. Both invites were on a tryout basis.

Pro Bowler
    So instead of keeping Dixon, they invite a kid just like but even more raw than Dixon?
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life View Post
    So instead of keeping Dixon, they invite a kid just like but even more raw than Dixon?
    You are so right. I'll never know why they didn't try and develop Dixon. I know Steeler Nation is spoiled because of how Ben started out but that doesn't happen for most QBs. Check out how Elway, Favre, Brees, Bradshaw, Aikman, Earl Morral, etc. started out. Now I'm not saying Dixon could be as good as those guys but I do think we gave up on him way too early. He's athletic, quick and had a decent arm. He just needed to work on decision making like most QBS who enter the NFL. Arians should have gotten him in for some plays that takes advantage of his abilities.

I'd really like the Steelers to resign him and see what our new OC can do with him.
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    You are so right. I'll never know why they didn't try and develop Dixon. I know Steeler Nation is spoiled because of how Ben started out but that doesn't happen for most QBs. Check out how Elway, Favre, Brees, Bradshaw, Aikman, Earl Morral, etc. started out. Now I'm not saying Dixon could be as good as those guys but I do think we gave up on him way too early. He's athletic, quick and had a decent arm. He just needed to work on decision making like most QBS who enter the NFL. Arians should have gotten him in for some plays that takes advantage of his abilities.

I'd really like the Steelers to resign him and see what our new OC can do with him.
    This franchise does so many things well. However, developing project QBs has never been one of them.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.