Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: I guarantee...

  1. #1

    I guarantee...

    1. Chris Rainey will go on the IR in preseason
    2. so does Willie Colon
    3. DeCastro starts at RG
    4. and Adams starts at RT
    5. Clemons makes the team
    6. and the rest of the draft picks are camp fodder.

    Yinz heard it here 1st
    Last edited by 04272012; 04-30-2012 at 04:44 PM.

  2. #2
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    17,181
    Quote Originally Posted by 04272012 View Post
    Chris Rainey will go on the IR in preseason Yinz heard it here 1st

    stupid post.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 04272012 View Post
    1. Chris Rainey will go on the IR in preseason
    2. so does Willie Colon
    3. DeCastro starts at RG
    4. and Adams starts at RT
    5. Clemons makes the team
    6. and the rest of the draft picks are camp fodder.

    Yinz heard it here 1st
    Spence and Ta'amu are just camp fodder? Sure, that seems likely.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Spence and Ta'amu are just camp fodder? Sure, that seems likely.
    my mistake.. forgot about them:


    1. Chris Rainey will go on the IR in preseason
    2. so does Willie Colon
    3. DeCastro starts at RG
    4. and Adams starts at RT
    5. Clemons makes the team
    6. Spence gets a few starts 1st year
    7. as does Ta'amu
    8. and the rest of the draft picks are camp fodder.

  5. #5
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    5,929
    Didn't you guarantee you'd leave if Lavonte David wasn't picked in Round 2?

    Your guarantees don't actually guarantee anything.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 10
    Wins- 2
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $60,050.00


  6. #6
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    28,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Didn't you guarantee you'd leave if Lavonte David wasn't picked in Round 2?

    Your guarantees don't actually guarantee anything.
    Unsuccessful guarantees only guarantee more guarantees! I guarantee it!


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cincitucky (Stinktown, U.S.A.)
    Posts
    4,166
    what does it take to get a turd emoticon around here?
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    3,038
    Can you please update "explain your board name thread" with what in the world your name means? It is really bugging me.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    4,540
    Turd hahaha ��

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Can you please update "explain your board name thread" with what in the world your name means? It is really bugging me.
    its my sign-up date

    and i guarantee it

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •