Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Decastro starts the season at RG

Backup

User Info Menu

If Decastro starts the season at RG

Do we keep Legursky at LG or move Foster over to that spot?

Legend

User Info Menu

hmmmm, good question. I love Legs, but he leaves a lot to be desired in the passing game. He is pretty good in the run game tho. I think Foster is better when it comes to overall, but just because of Legs weakness in pass protection.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

I think that Legursky fits better as a swing backup on gamebody, and Foster's size is a nice compliment next to Pouncey. I'd lean towards Foster as the starter.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yes, Legs moves to where he belongs as a backup to multiple spots. But don't worry, he'll still be getting pay checks for years.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I dont care as long as it results in Essux move off the roster.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Adams/Foster/Pouncey/DeCastro/Gilbert

Give them their playbooks, and get out of their way.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Colon would play G over Foster...

Legend

User Info Menu

Why? He's played one half of football in 2 years. Keep him as the backup/swingman at OT. Keep Lekursky as the backup for center and guard.

I like Foster, he does a lot of extra work that you only see when you re-watch games.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Why? He's played one half of football in 2 years. Keep him as the backup/swingman at OT. Keep Lekursky as the backup for center and guard.

I like Foster, he does a lot of extra work that you only see when you re-watch games.
    Buchette in the Post-Gazette alluded that this very well could be the line next year...

Adams-Colon-Pouncey-DeCastro-Gilbert

But my thing is this, Ramon Foster has been pretty descent. Why wont he get better with better O-lineman around him?

Steelers O-line coach (Kugler), said he preverse players to play their natural position and not moving players around. So with that said why put Colon in at guard?

I would prefer...

Adams--DeCastro--Pouncey--Foster--Gilbert
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Buchette in the Post-Gazette alluded that this very well could be the line next year...

Adams-Colon-Pouncey-DeCastro-Gilbert

But my thing is this, Ramon Foster has been pretty descent. Why wont he get better with better O-lineman around him?

Steelers O-line coach (Kugler), said he preverse players to play their natural position and not moving players around. So with that said why put Colon in at guard?

I would prefer...

Adams--DeCastro--Pouncey--Foster--Gilbert
    Yet when I said that should be the line up...I was called crazy.
    Trolls are people too.