Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If Decastro starts the season at RG

Legend

User Info Menu

I said move Pouncey to guard a long time ago if Legursky is going to play at all.

If Adams wins the job, he plays, period.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Yet when I said that should be the line up...I was called crazy.
    That's not why we call you crazy Shawn.....

As for Adams starting/not starting- Chadman hopes the reason he does or does not start is due to his readiness to play, not some plan to 'show the upstart' that you can't get away with acting like a goof. If he's the best option at LT, play him. If he smokes dope & gets suspended, cut him. But don't hold him back from helping the team because you want to make an example of him.

And as for Colon not starting- they won't have their highest paid OL guy as a swing OT. If he's not a starting OT, he's an OG. Or Gilbert goes to OG. Why is it that the Steelers preach 'position flexibility', yet we are convinced Colon can only play OT? Best 5 play.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

This is the same organization who tagged Max Starks only to see him sitting on the bench as a backup.

I don't think Tomlin cares what his OLs are being paid.

Legend

User Info Menu

I have not read this whole thread but don't be surprised if Colon moves to Guard with Gilbert and Adams as the bookends. I realize jobs need to be won but the best five play…period.

It also wouldn't shock me if Starks is resigned when healthy as an insurance policy. Kind of a swing OT in case Adams or Gilbert struggle.