Thread: Kellen Moore

Administrator

User Info Menu

Kellen Moore

We need a young backup at the QB position. Leftwich isn't the answer and Batch should be a QB coach, not a player at this stage of his career.

Why not bring in Kellen Moore at this stage? I would love that pick.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

I like Patrick Witt in the 7th.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I would be happy to see it too. He's probably a lesser Ryan Fitzpatrick type. Tim Rattay, Ty Detmer. Can win with him for a 4-game stretch.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Would love it!! Won't happen though.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    I would be happy to see it too. He's probably a lesser Ryan Fitzpatrick type. Tim Rattay, Ty Detmer. Can win with him for a 4-game stretch.
    The guy is a winner. 3 loses in his college career. He needs work specifically on the long ball, but he's a great short-to-intermediate passer.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Don't like it...he just doesn't have the arm & he needs to be in a West-Coast type offense. If you have to take a QB, go for Harnish...tough as nails, good not great arm & can tuck it & go when needed.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Would love it!! Won't happen though.
    I don't see why not. A young backup QB is a need and could make this team. To this point, the Steelers have been lucky enough to draft great value at our positions of need. We may have greater needs, but this pick would pose great value. I see the Steelers going after value in this draft and not reaching.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We have 5 qbs on the roster right now. We won't take another.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

For the record, I would love to draft Kellen Moore or Tyler Shoemaker from Boise with one our picks that we have left.