Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Want Rounds 4, 5, 6, and 7?

Starter

User Info Menu

our average weight of draft picks so far is around 300lbs BIIIIIIG UGLIES
    1. CB – Marcus Peters – Washington – 6/190
    2. OG – Josue Matias – Florida State – 6-6/320
    3. OLB – Geneo Grissom – Oklahoma – 6-4/250
    4. DL – Ellis McCarthy – UCLA – 6-5/330
    5. TE – Jeff Heurman – Ohio State – 6-5/255
    6. FS – Adrian Amos – Penn State – 6/200
    7. DT – Terry Williams – East Carolina – 6-1/340

UDFA
    DB – Justin Cox – Mississippi St. – 6-2/190
    OLB – Davis Tull – Chattanooga – 6-2/242

Backup

User Info Menu

And we only gave up a 6th rounder to move up to get him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by focosteeler View Post
    our average weight of draft picks so far is around 300lbs BIIIIIIG UGLIES
    Just need to look at the direction or biggest competition is going- The Ravens- they've gotten bigger & bigger for the last few years. Now the Steelers are set to combat that.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vindrow View Post
    And we only gave up a 6th rounder to move up to get him.
    Wow! I thought focosteeler was kidding. This draft is going really fast. My reply to this thread is totally obsolete already. But nonetheless here it is.

I was hoping for Nigel Bradham as I had posted in another thread. But he was gone at 10 to Buffalo. Oh well, all is not lost. At least he will give Tom Brady fits.

But then I was going to say that there was a perfect example of something being discussed in another thread. Too many players in the boards mocks are getting picked off real fast. I was going to say that if at least a half dozen board posters were pulling the war room trigger they would have very likely moved up to get Robert Turbin somehow, since he was in many many mocks. And since the Steelers missed Pead at #50 and did not take LaMichael James at 56 then it would figure to go and get Turbin because now they are running out of draftable players.

Before I could even get it started the Steelers made a move. Seems like a good one. And also a player frequently mentioned in the boards mocks. Keep it rolling!

Backup

User Info Menu

i want a saftey, Troy is hurt alot and Clark cant play in denver.

Legend

User Info Menu

Anyone for Alfonzo Dennard? I'm not big on him, but he's got one of the best grades of the players remaining.

Legend

User Info Menu

Chris Polk or Billy Winn also have some good grades and are still available.

Legend

User Info Menu

Could we take another G in James Brown?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Anyone for Alfonzo Dennard? I'm not big on him, but he's got one of the best grades of the players remaining.
    Absolutely! Dennard would be great in LeBeau's defense - strong at the POA, a strong tackler, will be great slot cover.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

Juron Criner could be a project to help in the Red Zone.