Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Want Rounds 4, 5, 6, and 7?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel View Post
    Word out there is Lamar Miler has back-issues.

Are those issues physical or temporal ??? More seriously, a RB with back issues is a real bad thing. I'd sure hope we pass on that and get our LOS in order.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

if that guard from Miami falls to us, do you take him and be done with the O-line for a decade? I can't imagine he wouldn't be the second best guard on our team after say 8 games. It's overkill, sure but following the "take what comes to you" method of the draft.........
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

that being said I still like Chapman or Ta'amu (sp?) seems like one of those two guys fall to us in the 4th it would be a no-brainer.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim View Post
    if that guard from Miami falls to us, do you take him and be done with the O-line for a decade? I can't imagine he wouldn't be the second best guard on our team after say 8 games. It's overkill, sure but following the "take what comes to you" method of the draft.........
    I have been thinking about this, I really like Lucas Nix out of Pitt....if he is there for our pick in the 5th do you take him? He needs work on his technique, but physically I think he has what it takes to do well. He also played Tackle in college so he has that position flexibility. He and Adams can sit back and learn/get stronger this year and then we are set at every OL poistion for years. I just dont know if we would do it this year
    1. CB Marcus Peters Washington 6/190
    2. OG Josue Matias Florida State 6-6/320
    3. OLB Geneo Grissom Oklahoma 6-4/250
    4. DL Ellis McCarthy UCLA 6-5/330
    5. TE Jeff Heurman Ohio State 6-5/255
    6. FS Adrian Amos Penn State 6/200
    7. DT Terry Williams East Carolina 6-1/340

UDFA
    DB Justin Cox Mississippi St. 6-2/190
    OLB Davis Tull Chattanooga 6-2/242

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So much for my OG from Miami idea. I think he just went to Houston. Certainly not opposed to Nix in the 5th or 6th either.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

All I know is that whoever gets NT Brandon Thompson is getting a steal. I had a first round grade on him. A non-stop motor and a very disruptive force inside.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    All I know is that whoever gets NT Brandon Thompson is getting a steal. I had a first round grade on him. A non-stop motor and a very disruptive force inside.
    he went to cincy.

Starter

User Info Menu

well there it is....we got Ta'amu
    1. CB Marcus Peters Washington 6/190
    2. OG Josue Matias Florida State 6-6/320
    3. OLB Geneo Grissom Oklahoma 6-4/250
    4. DL Ellis McCarthy UCLA 6-5/330
    5. TE Jeff Heurman Ohio State 6-5/255
    6. FS Adrian Amos Penn State 6/200
    7. DT Terry Williams East Carolina 6-1/340

UDFA