Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jj28west View Post
    Any body have the heights and weights of the line. We now at least have one of the bigger lines. Athletisism is not too shabby either. Some weightroom and endurance training and we may be able to impose our will in the 4th quarter when we would obviously show run and still move the pile.

size/bulk is over rated. as long as they are not considered undersized, i'll take strength, smarts and athleticism over them any day

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by focosteeler View Post
    He comes into the NFL suspended already??
    Nope. Its first strike.

Second strike and he gets 4 games. 3rd strike and gets a season.

Mike Admas should be available to play from Day-1.
    Steelers Draft
    Rd 1: Mike Evans - WR
    Rd 2: Kyle Van Noy - ILB/OLB
    Rd 3c: Philip Gaines - CB
    Rd 4: Taylor Hart - DE
    Rd 5: Justin Ellis - DT
    Rd 5c:Xavier Grimble -TE

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    It's now Mike Admas-Smith-Adams....

For such a simple name- Mike Adams, so many ways of spelling it...and yet we can recite Polamalu backwards..
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    I'd imagine that they'll try to work out each of the top 7 OL that we expect to be active on gamedays at multiple positions in camp (except for Pouncey). I could see DeCastro getting time at both RG and LG in Latrobe, Adams getting time at LT and RT, Legursky at LG and C, Colon at RT and RG, Gilbert at LT and LG, and Foster at RG and RT (or something like that).

Early on in camp, I'd imagine that they'd start out with the presumed pre-draft starting OL (so it doesn't appear that they are handing any of the rookies anything, even though we all know DeCastro will be a starter from day one):

1st team OL at camp: Gilbert-Legursky-Pouncey-Foster-Colon

Then we could insert the rooks at their regular college positions, while shuffling the other pieces around them:

2nd team OL at camp: Adams-Gilbert-Legursky-DeCastro-Foster

For the 3rd team OL in camp, move the rooks to new positions, try Colon at guard finally, and add in a couple of back-up types:

3rd team OL at camp: J. Scott-DeCastro-Malecki-Colon-Adams

Then they can start giving the others like Chris Scott, Trai Essex, Trevis Turner, Kelvin Beachum, etc, some playing time as well in the 4th and 5th team OL in practices.

I think they team will ultimately want to be able to field a starting lineup that has both rookies in their usual spots, and knowing what I know of our coaching staff, I think they still prefer Colon at RT if healthy. I'd guess they'll hope for this:

Adams-Gilbert-Pouncey-DeCastro-Colon (Legursky and Foster as gameday backups; if something happens to either tackle, then move Gilbert to tackle)

But they might be worried about starting two rookies on the OL at once, or possibly about giving Adams a sense of entitlement by starting him from day one, so they may start out the season in this formation instead:

Gilbert-Foster-Pouncey-DeCastro-Colon (Legursky and Adams as game-day backups).

Usually, you would like the strength of your OL to be protecting your QB's blind side, which is not happening here, but you can't have everything. If Gilbert struggles with Elvis Dumervil, Quinton Coples, and LaMarr Houston in the first 3 weeks, perhaps they would make the move to Adams during our week 4 bye).

Hall of Famer
    Since Colon has been cleared to play, i think the team will open with the following starters at OL

Gilbert - Foster - Pouncey - DeCastro - Colon
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    I like your general idea, but who the heck is Smith?
    I think Crash is most likely referring to Marvel Smith's younger pot-smoking twin brother Mike Adams...

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    Since Colon has been cleared to play, i think the team will open with the following starters at OL

Gilbert - Foster - Pouncey - DeCastro - Colon
    Agreed......to start the season anyways.

By the end of the season put Smith-Adams at RT and Colon on IR.

Pro Bowler
    Confused talent can look alot worse than inferior talent. I also think Adams learns a bit from the bench and spot duty. Maybe he takes over later in the year.