Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Adams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Mike Adams

Espn didn't show highlights of Adams (unless I missed it). Anyone have them?

Backup

User Info Menu

Here's some from youtube. [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1jdYB-9Mlo[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by toddjammin View Post
    Here's some from youtube. [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1jdYB-9Mlo[/URL]
    Dude...that's footage from high school. At least he finished most of his blocks with a nasty attitude. I saw him hold once too though.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

classic boom or bust pick.

my feeling is that the steelers have alot of "guys" like hood, worilds, k. lewis, etc. etc. but do they have many potential difference makers? I dont think they do. or at least not enough to win a SB, IMO.

you need those type guys, so i can live with this pick in the 2nd.

Backup

User Info Menu

I was listening to the fan today and Jim Wexell said the Steelers compare Mike Adams to Flozell Adams. If Mike Adams can play as well as Flozell, Ill be happy.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    classic boom or bust pick.

my feeling is that the steelers have alot of "guys" like hood, worilds, k. lewis, etc. etc. but do they have many potential difference makers? I dont think they do. or at least not enough to win a SB, IMO.

you need those type guys, so i can live with this pick in the 2nd.
    That's a good point actually (I'm trying to find the good in it.)
    You're right in that we have tons of "character" guys with limited upsides, and that environment may help this guy stay focused and in line.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What did they film that with a cell phone from '95?

Administrator

User Info Menu

i would have hated the adams pick in the 1st. I can understand the value of this pick in the 2nd.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Let's not forget the same issue when we drafted Marvel Smith...that worked out, this may too
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend

User Info Menu

I could have sworn I read somewhere the Steelers had checked into some of the rumors about suppossed character issues (including the pot test at the combine) and came away with no issues. Obviously they were not deterred.
    Last edited by Ghost; 04-27-2012 at 09:34 PM.