Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Steelers tried to trade up...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Steelers tried to trade up...

    to get DeCastro but couldn't find a partner. Wow!!
    2018 NFL Draft

    1) Mark Andrews-TE-Oklahoma
    2) Baker Mayfield-QB-Oklahoma
    3) Kyzir White-SS-WVU
    4) Tyrone Crowder-OG-Clemson
    5) MarkWalton-RB-Miami
    7) Andre Brown-DE-Virginia











  2. #2
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Source? Tnx
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  3. #3
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Hey Largo, I believe that as well. Can you imagine Colbert and Tomlin sweating to try to find a partner to trade up, and then have him fall into our laps!

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    to get DeCastro but couldn't find a partner. Wow!!
    Why do you say that?

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Why do you say that?
    Because it's true.
    2018 NFL Draft

    1) Mark Andrews-TE-Oklahoma
    2) Baker Mayfield-QB-Oklahoma
    3) Kyzir White-SS-WVU
    4) Tyrone Crowder-OG-Clemson
    5) MarkWalton-RB-Miami
    7) Andre Brown-DE-Virginia











  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Because it's true.

    c'mon man, where's that info coming from?

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    SKL has contacts & is very much on the money every year (except about Marcus Gilbert- wouldn't take my tip on that one!!).

    Would easily believe they wanted to trade up, they almost as much as admitted it in the press conference.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 10
    Wins- 2
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $60,050.00


  8. #8
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    SKL has contacts & is very much on the money every year (except about Marcus Gilbert- wouldn't take my tip on that one!!).

    Would easily believe they wanted to trade up, they almost as much as admitted it in the press conference.
    Agreed he has inside info and has been spot on everytime!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    SKL has contacts & is very much on the money every year (except about Marcus Gilbert- wouldn't take my tip on that one!!).

    Would easily believe they wanted to trade up, they almost as much as admitted it in the press conference.
    Chadman. Checking in with you on Gilbert.
    2018 NFL Draft

    1) Mark Andrews-TE-Oklahoma
    2) Baker Mayfield-QB-Oklahoma
    3) Kyzir White-SS-WVU
    4) Tyrone Crowder-OG-Clemson
    5) MarkWalton-RB-Miami
    7) Andre Brown-DE-Virginia











  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Colbert admitted that, but wanted to stay put because of the players that was left on the board.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •