Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steelers tried to trade up...

Rookie

User Info Menu

We be lucky!!! so happy to have this guy on our line!! amazing pick up.

Legend

User Info Menu

We go through this a lot on the board when Key Largo post something such as this. If I'm not mistaken, he's in the business and he doesn't post garbage. He's clearly got contacts. It's either true or true to the best of his knowledge. He's not just reading stories on the web...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'll go one better. It was an attempt with the Chargers. And how do I know that? It was announced on 1090 Hacksaw Hamilton show this afternoon. He is the ex-play by play guy for the Chargers and long time sports talk radio guy.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    We go through this a lot on the board when Key Largo post something such as this. If I'm not mistaken, he's in the business and he doesn't post garbage. He's clearly got contacts. It's either true or true to the best of his knowledge. He's not just reading stories on the web...
    maybe, but its kinda hard to believe when someone makes a statement like that and doesnt back it with anything.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

skl is a better source than kaboly, who tweeted mid-way through the first that the steelers wouldn't take decastro or glenn.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    maybe, but its kinda hard to believe when someone makes a statement like that and doesnt back it with anything.
    That's why I asked why he said it. Is he the great and mighty Carnac or Nostrodomus or something? Has he talked to somebody? If so, who?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think SKL has said he will not tell his source. And why would he. Take his word for it or do not. Do you ask any of the pittsburgh sport writers for there source?

Legend

User Info Menu

Isn't he from a Scouting Agency? Why would he dob in his source & risk future work?

Just be glad he posts here.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    That's why I asked why he said it. Is he the great and mighty Carnac or Nostrodomus or something? Has he talked to somebody? If so, who?

exactly. hey, i heard we tried to trade back but had no takers.....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

When they say couldn't find a partner, they mean at their price.
    Teams were dumping alot of picks to move up. The Steelers won't do that.