Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GUARANTEE: LB Lavonte David #2

Rookie

User Info Menu

GUARANTEE: LB Lavonte David #2

Yinz heard it here 1st

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well, you never made a guarentee on this site before that hasn't come true so.....
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Well, you never made a guarentee on this site before that hasn't come true so.....

Now that's good stuff.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Rookie

User Info Menu

ROFL.. True.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I'm serious here.. if Lavonte David isnt our #2 pick.. i'll leave this board and never post again.. but remember 1 thing.. i have 'above top secret' info

Legend

User Info Menu

DUDE! Epic Guarantee! That is BEAST!!!

(please don't sue me again...)
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

interesting

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 04272012 View Post
    I'm serious here.. if Lavonte David isnt our #2 pick.. i'll leave this board and never post again.. but remember 1 thing.. i have 'above top secret' info
    Wow, that must be some "above top-secret" info. You would have to know what every team that picks before us is going to do and that the Steelers will want David after all that. Amazing!

Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy with the pick but I don't see how you can guarantee anything in the draft.

Rookie

User Info Menu

wait and see sugar.. wait and see

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 04272012 View Post
    hey, its been nice knowing you