Thread: Anyone Else Bouncing Off the Walls?

Legend

User Info Menu

Anyone Else Bouncing Off the Walls?

I am in complete shock we got Decastro.

How did this happen?

Wooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!

Bring some more Lombardi's back to Pittsburgh!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I have a sleep study scheduled for tomorrow night. I'm glad it's not tonight, because it would be pointless, since I probably won't sleep.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

Oh yeah. I have to get up for work at 7 am tomorrow morning and it's close to 1 am. Bah...I can catch up on sleep this weekend.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We are probably overstating it because well... we are freaks. But it really is amazing how someone considered this good slid all the way to us.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I have a sleep study scheduled for tomorrow night. I'm glad it's not tonight, because it would be pointless, since I probably won't sleep.

tough to sleep regardless with all the things they have you hooked up to

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DHSF View Post
    Oh yeah. I have to get up for work at 7 am tomorrow morning and it's close to 1 am. Bah...I can catch up on sleep this weekend.
    Think yourself lucky, I didn't get to sleep till after 4am due to time difference and had 3 hours sleep, still buzzing though

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NottinghamForest_UK View Post
    Think yourself lucky, I didn't get to sleep till after 4am due to time difference and had 3 hours sleep, still buzzing though
    I finally went up to bed at 2:45 a.m. (no time difference) and was up again at 6:15 a.m. to get my son on the school bus before I left for work. I'm still jittery, though...don't need caffeine this morning. You still got a half-hour less less than me, though.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

not bragging here boys but after the selection of decastro, the lil lady and i celebrated(wink wink) and then i woke up this morning and shot a real nice turkey with a 9 and 3/4 inch beard and 7/8 inch spurs..............damn my last 12 hours has been smokin'