Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Casserly just said on NFL Network..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Charlie Casserly just said on NFL Network..

..that at this stage, DeCastro is better than Alan Faneca.

Sweet!
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

This has to be a dream!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

On Mike & Mike this AM, Mel Kiper (sp?) says that Pittsburgh picking DeCastro is one the 3 "winners" of the 1st round of the draft.

GO STEELERS!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What's up with Mike Mayock thinking we were going to pick Glenn when Decastro was still on the board.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    What's up with Mike Mayock thinking we were going to pick Glenn when Decastro was still on the board.
    I think that was because the Steelers have long been known for valuing positional flexibility. Mayock also didn't seem to be as high on DeCastro as others were even though he thought he was a good player.

Legend

User Info Menu

Let's just hope DeCastro doesn't become as big a douche as Faneca did towards the end of his career.

At least early on he wil be a stud.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Let's just hope DeCastro doesn't become as big a douche as Faneca did towards the end of his career.

At least early on he wil be a stud.
    Let's enjoy this for at least 24 hours before we start predicting late-career douchebaggery.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Let's enjoy this for at least 24 hours before we start predicting late-career douchebaggery.

I'm showering in enjoyment that we finally got a quality OL. I'm greedy and want more.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    For real LOL....jeez!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I woke up this morning and still couldn't believe it. Work has almost been tolerable so far today as a result.