Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chadman's Draft Recap..

AYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! It's Cool. Man, what a night. I just kept watching him slide down and then it was just like, Holy Crap! We're gonna get DeCastro!!!!!!! Ala George Strait style, "Fallin' right into your hands, like rain on the desert sands. It's the last thing you had planned, then outa of the Blue Clear Sky!!!!!!!" AAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Colbert was one cool cat last night.
    imagesCAZWA23B.jpg

We won the Draft!!! Lets just go home now.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Draft 2.0

1. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
    2. Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
    3. Kareem Martin, DE, UNC
    4. Donte Moncrief, WR, Mississippi
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    5b. Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
    6a. Kevin Pierre-Louis, OLB, Boston College
    6b. Glen Stanley, OLB, Albany St
    7. Beau Allen, NT, Wisconsin

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    If we can land a player like Mychal Kendricks in Round 2, I have a feeling we'll garner some A's in mock draft grades for once this year. Not that we care... or not that it matters at all (it doesn't obviously... look at teams like the Bungles, the Cards, etc. always seemingly getting A's for their grades).

But getting Kendricks would be a dream scenario for me. DeCastro/Kendricks were my two names in Rd 1 after all.
    IMO--trade up in Round 2 and get one of the following: Cordy Glenn, Jonathon Martin, Bobbie Massie or Amini Silatolu. OL will be set for years to come.

We can still get a NT or ILB a little later.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Ya never know Ovi, lightning could strike twice!

Colbert may know what he's doing but lets be real....

It doesn't take a Stanford grad to pick the #2 OL in the draft and the best guard overall when one of your greatest team needs is guard.

And Hightower, taken one pick later, wasn't an option?

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Colbert may know what he's doing but lets be real....

It doesn't take a Stanford grad to pick the #2 OL in the draft and the best guard overall when one of your greatest team needs is guard.

Thrilled that we got the best interior lineman in the draft. It is what we really needed. I would have had a heart attack if we took Hightower ahead of DeCastro or Glenn.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!