Thread: DeCastro combine shirt...get it while you can, Ruthless!

DeCastro combine shirt...get it while you can, Ruthless!

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    This was probably assigned to DeCastro when he was in Indy for the Combine, but the shirt he worked out in had sleeves.

The description said he wore this for the 40 and something else... not sure how accurate that really is

Pro Bowler
    If you would have told me yesterday that the Steelers would draft DeCastro without making a trade... I never thought he would last to #24. This draft is already a success. Everything else is icing on the cake.

I got on just to see how happy and drunk Ruthless is. I guess he's too drunk to get on.

Welcome David to the best franchise and fans in the National Football League.
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    I got on just to see how happy and drunk Ruthless is. I guess he's too drunk to get on.

Welcome David to the best franchise and fans in the National Football League.
    I don't drink. I'm just numb. I've had full body chills for an extremely unusual amount of time. Unbelieveable how this worked out.