per Post Gazette.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Byron Leftwich returns to Steelers

April 26, 2012 7:06 pm
    Share with others:

inShare

By Ed Bouchette / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    The Steelers and Byron Leftwich have come to terms on a contract, the quarterback told the Post-Gazette tonight in a text.

Legend

User Info Menu

With Ben, Byron, Batch, Troy Smith, and Jerrod Johnson currently signed, I highly doubt we use any picks on a cube.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    With Ben, Byron, Batch, Troy Smith, and Jerrod Johnson currently signed, I highly doubt we use any picks on a cube.
    Why Ruthless? We should draft a QB because Batch and Leftwich could both be injured before the draft is over.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Why Ruthless? We should draft a QB because Batch and Leftwich could both be injured before the draft is over.
    Bah-Dum-Cha!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

No QBs being picked in this year's draft. Good.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]