User Info Menu

Draft night thread--lets start it here

Browns trade for 3rd pick(Vikings) pick

Legend

User Info Menu

swap 1st rounders and Vikings get 4,5,7 round pick

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You would think the Browns would stock-pile all the talent they could get?
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think I saw (on the ticker) that Charlie Casserly had Decastro slotted to us at 24. I didn't see the previous picks and how he would slide, but I got a little gleam when I saw that. FWIW.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Keyshawn made a "bold prediction" that the Browns would contend for the division this year.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    I think I saw (on the ticker) that Charlie Casserly had Decastro slotted to us at 24. I didn't see the previous picks and how he would slide, but I got a little gleam when I saw that. FWIW.
    I'd be thrilled with that. I've seen Decastro going to the Bengals at 21 in a couple of mocks.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal View Post
    Keyshawn made a "bold prediction" that the Browns would contend for the division this year.
    I wouldn't be surprised though... I've actually thought they were due for the last few years. And it's not because I think they are awesome or anything. It's based on the "The sun shines on a dog's ass" theory. :P

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So no chat?
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal View Post
    I'd be thrilled with that. I've seen Decastro going to the Bengals at 21 in a couple of mocks.
    Yeah, the Bengals could definitely land him with one of their two picks. It would cost our 2nd round pick to move ahead of their pick at #17, which I don't think we'll do. However, if they don't take him at #17 and hope he lasts until #21, it might only cost our 3rd round pick to jump ahead of them there, which I think our front office might consider. At least I hope so.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    So no chat?
    The new forum doesn't have a chat room function yet (should be available by the time the season starts, though). So, for the time being, this is your chat.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.