Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chad Reuter full 7 round mock on NFL.com; Here is who he gave the Steelers

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    I'd be tickled pink with this draft. For some reason, I really don't want Hightower going to the Rats. I think it would haunt us.
    People talk about the Ravens possibly trading up ahead of us to get Hightower. That would not concern me. What would concern me is if the Ravens traded up ahead of us to get Poe (and not just because Edward Allen was from Baltimore, which is why they are called the Ravens in the first place). Imagine a front 3 of Poe-Cody-Ngata. If we had Alan Faneca in his prime, Dermontti Dawson in his prime, and John Hannah in his prime, we'd have trouble getting any kind of push against those guys (and now think of what they would do against Doug Legursky, a seemingly-always-hobbled-of-late Maurkice Pouncey, and Ramon Foster...*shudder*).

Pro Bowler
    His picks after the 5th don't do anything for me at all, there are much better players available at those spots.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Hall of Famer
    I'd be good with that. Not thrilled with hightower in coverage, but I like the rest of his game.
    1 Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
    2 Stephen Tuitt DE Notre Dame
    3c Keith McGill CB Utah
    4 Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5 Jordan Zumwalt ILB UCLA
    5c Anton Exum S Va Tech
    6 Trey Millard FB/TE Oklahoma
    7 Cody Latimer WR Indiana
    7c DeAnthony Thomas RB Oregon

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I hope so. You are the expert and I know he has potential, but we need to get fixed at Guard immediately not one or two years down the road.
    We got fixed at guard... Immediately