Thread: Wexell's Mock Draft

Legend

User Info Menu

Wexell's Mock Draft

[URL]http://pit.scout.com/2/1180912.html[/URL]

Interesting read, and as usual, he's not shy with his opinions.

Zeitler in the first and Lavonte David in the second.

Legend

User Info Menu

I want to improve our OL as much as anyone, but even I'm not ballsy enough to choose o-linemen with 3 out of our top 4 picks (I prefer the 2 out of our top 3 picks then a late round comp pick flyer method).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

Devier Posey would be a steal in the 6th I think.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hightower and Woodley are cousins? That's the first I've heard that.

I actually likened Hightower to Woodley, in that I didn't like the Woodley pick (due to his lack of speed, ceiling)... I tend to feel the same way about Hightower. Like you Ruthless, I prefer an early OL, and the rest middle/late flyer types.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Hightower and Woodley are cousins? That's the first I've heard that.

I actually likened Hightower to Woodley, in that I didn't like the Woodley pick (due to his lack of speed, ceiling)... I tend to feel the same way about Hightower. Like you Ruthless, I prefer an early OL, and the rest middle/late flyer types.
    That's the first I heard of a Hightower/Woodley connection as well. I was aware that Penn State's Devon Still was Levon Kirkland's cousin, though.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by isonator07 View Post
    Devier Posey would be a steal in the 6th I think.
    Posey would be a steal anywhere after the 3rd round.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    [URL]http://pit.scout.com/2/1180912.html[/URL]

Interesting read, and as usual, he's not shy with his opinions.

Zeitler in the first and Lavonte David in the second.
    I'm loving the OL picks
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

While I trust that the FO knows what they're doing, I hope that they don't do that! Uggh!

Legend

User Info Menu

Wexell is an asshat. Anyone who actually pays for his content needs their head examined.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Compton?!? I'd still go for Brooks & I'll take Wagner over David.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...