Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SKL's One Show Only....Mock

Hall of Famer
    Dude. EPIC Mock Draft.. That is BEAST!!!

(Actually.. this is my favorite so far). I especially like the possibility of having a backup OL long snap as opposed to a dedicated position .. and the drafting of Moye (being a PSU Homer).. I think he could be a sleeper... he never really had a good QB.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer
    I'd be happy with that draft because I like the Glenn and Pead very much. Getting Glenn would be awesome. Pead will need to learn to run between the tackles better. But, he'd be an immediate upgrade as a third down back. He is fast and athletic enough to play WR as well. This would give the Steelers great flexibility in play calling. I'd start him at guard and let him acclimate to the pro game. If Colon goes down, he could play RT. I don't like Cole much as I don't feel like he has NFL athleticism and quickness (but I've only seen him play twice so what do I know). Harrell could be good as a situational pass rusher, but I'm not sure he has the frame to play 3-4 DE. I've seen Moye alligator arm balls a few times (but he'd still be okay in the seventh). I'm all for replacing Sushi, but Bullock had poor FG % numbers in 2009 and 2010. He was better last season, but I doubt that he is going to be better than Sushi especially kicking in Heniz field in bad weather. Beachum is a guy that intrigues me. I think he could turn out to be a very good pick.

Nice Job!
    Last edited by steelblood; 04-24-2012 at 10:27 AM.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer
    Excellent Mock.. SKL. I like Cordy Glenn, Pead and Moyer pick very much. I think they contribute day one on Offense. Moyer can get seperaton from DBs at next level.

One thing though, do you rate Brandon Thompson higher than Josh Chapman or Mike Martin?
    Last edited by grotonsteel; 04-24-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    Steelers Draft
    Rd 1: Mike Evans - WR
    Rd 2: Kyle Van Noy - ILB/OLB
    Rd 3c: Philip Gaines - CB
    Rd 4: Taylor Hart - DE
    Rd 5: Justin Ellis - DT
    Rd 5c:Xavier Grimble -TE

Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel View Post
    Excellent Mock.. SKL. I like Cordy Glenn, Pead and Moyer pick very much. I think they contribute day one on Offense. Moyer can get seperaton from DBs at next level.

One thing though, do you rate Brandon Thompson higher than Josh Chapman or Mike Martin?
    I do think Thompson is the best of the 3. For the record though I love Martin's toughness and heart. I just wish he was a little bigger. He does play best at a zero technique though!!
    2015 Draft

1) P.J. Williams-CB-Florida St.
    2) Jordan Phillips-DT-Oklahoma
    3) Geneo Grissom-OLB-Oklahoma
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE-OSU
    5)
    Clint Trickett-QB-WVU
    6) Justin Coleman-CB-Tenn
    7) Spencer Roth-P-Baylor