1) Cordy Glenn-OL-Georgia: One of the few players who could contribute day one. Can immediately start at LG where he played as a Junior and was a dominant run blocker. Offers the position versatility to play either Tackle spot the Steelers love.
2) Brandon Thompson-DT-Clemson: Another player who fills a need and could see rotational playing time as a rookie. Commands double teams with excellent quickness off the ball.
3) Isaiah Pead-RB-Cincy- Excellent speed to get the edge. Shifty open field runner with nifty feet in the hole. Shows excellent receiving skills.
4) Audie Cole-ILB-N.C. St.: Great motor. Excellent in pass coverage with good size and length. Smart player who diagnoses plays quickly. Is a FOOTBALL PLAYER
5) Kelvin Beachum-OL-SMU: Only thing keeping Beachum from being a legit OT prospect is lack of height. Has solid footwork and a good punch. Shows good leverage and strong pass pro technique. Can also long snap. 4 year starter. 2 years at LT.
6) Logan Harrell-DE-Fresno St.: Fantastic motor with good quickness off the snap. Plays to the whistle with good physicality. Nice pass rush skills and draws an extra blocker often.
7) Desmond Marrow-DB-Toledo: Prototype NFL size. Shows good man coverage skills and nice size/speed combo. Probably converts to FS but has plenty of CB experience.
7) Derek Moye-WR-PSU: Deceptive deep speed. Long frame. Not afraid to lay out for the ball. Long arms and solid hands. Consistently finds a way to gain separation despite his skinny frame.
7) Randy Bullock-k-TAMU: Please no more Slicem
7) Bradie Ewing-FB-Wisc: Lead blocker on the best running attack in the country.