Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: David-Te Thomas

Hall of Famer
    Interesting Insights. Thanks Chadman.

"Nick Perry- likes him alot, Worilds to ILB? Only pick him if Worilds moves inside."

If that is the case then i don't think Steelers will take Donta Hightower in Rd 1.
    Steelers Draft
    Rd 1: Mike Evans - WR
    Rd 2: Kyle Van Noy - ILB/OLB
    Rd 3c: Philip Gaines - CB
    Rd 4: Taylor Hart - DE
    Rd 5: Justin Ellis - DT
    Rd 5c:Xavier Grimble -TE

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Plus, as BigRob noted in his adsfadsfadfadsf draft, Turbin is green.
    Yes!, asdfasdfasdfasdf, very green!

Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel View Post
    Interesting Insights. Thanks Chadman.

"Nick Perry- likes him alot, Worilds to ILB? Only pick him if Worilds moves inside."

If that is the case then i don't think Steelers will take Donta Hightower in Rd 1.

I personally don't think Worilds is the answer at ILB, a position he has never played before...

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Myron Rolle- went through the motions at college- academics held him back. Carnell Lake is the the guy that could re-ignite him.
    I really hope so, it would be great if we could get a solid back-up/future starter safety this year without having to draft one!!

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by focosteeler View Post
    I really hope so, it would be great if we could get a solid back-up/future starter safety this year without having to draft one!!
    I watched Rolle alot in college. He didn't go through the motions. he is a liability in the passing game. At FSU he was essentially a small LB. Very good against the run but not so good with the ball in the air. Hopefully Lake can work a miracle, but IMO that is what it will be.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Quote Originally Posted by focosteeler View Post

Myron Rolle will most likely be competing for a roster spot with Will Allen, Damon Cromartie-Smith and a rookie draft choice, his best chance to make the team will be by being a special teams standout in pre-season.

Rolle's other knock against him besides his academic commitment was that he ran the 40 in a relatively slow 4.59. hopefully he's been able to focus his training on becoming faster since then.