Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike Adams Tested Positive for Pot at Combine

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Glad to see that people aren't all over the guy for the act (of smoking weed).

As said, it's like a Wonderlic II... except much easier to do well on. Just stop smoking for a while. To not do so, shows as much about the guy as the Wonderlic I does.

Legend

User Info Menu

This likely confirms Martin as the #3 OT in the draft & boosts the draft value of Cordy Glenn.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post

As said, it's like a Wonderlic II... except much easier to do well on. Just stop smoking for a while. To not do so, shows as much about the guy as the Wonderlic I does.
    These morons can't stop smoking because they think it is OK. They have bought into it is an unfair law BS. Just like Santonio. No matter how many times he is caught he will still do it
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    This likely confirms Martin as the #3 OT in the draft & boosts the draft value of Cordy Glenn.
    Yeah, I was thinking something similar. I know some here have delusions of Glenn falling to us.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post

I'm kind of all over him, but it's because I think he's way overrated, not so much for testing positive for weed.

Legend

User Info Menu

I had Martin and Glenn on a different tier than Adams way before this news came out.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I had Martin and Glenn on a different tier than Adams way before this news came out.
    Oh..sorry Ruthless- hadn't realised that the NFL Front Office types were coming to you for 1st round value grades....

Hehehe...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Oh..sorry Ruthless- hadn't realised that the NFL Front Office types were coming to you for 1st round value grades....

Hehehe...
    Only the teams who routinely pick in the top 10 ask for my advice...and that is why they routinely pick in the top 10.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Only the teams who routinely pick in the top 10 ask for my advice...and that is why they routinely pick in the top 10.

Well played Ruthless, well played..

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Bengals will draft Mike Adams at 1.21